Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing?
There are a bunch of things I want to see, but If I had to narrow it down to 5 it would be:
1) The LB group. Going to be a lot of young guys playing there and they have a chance to really make a case to be on the team. Merciless has been out, I don't think Reed will play much...No Cushing...No Dobbins...Lots of guys going to get a chance.
2) Hopkins. He'll have Schaub out there with him I think, so he should get some good looks. Dre won't be playing, so he will likely be our top WR.
3) Swearinger. Keo is starting, but Swagg is going to play a lot regardless.
4) Brandon Brooks. I want to see if he can truly be a beast at RG.
5) Our kicking game. I know Lechler is a beast, but I still want to see him kick just for the awe factor. Bullock, I want him to have tough kicks early and often throughout pre-season. I also want to see him get the ball deep into the EZ on kick-offs.
What do you all want to see?