View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013   #48
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Remember when we all hated Kareem Jackson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
These were always my thoughts on Kareem. He was always good with short routes and could tackle pretty well. He just needed some experience in the NFL against deep routes. I was telling people to just wait for him to develop.
From the time KJ got here his strength was his tackling. I recall posting - during one of many bash KJ threads - that a corner has another job that's almost as important as having good cover skills and that's how he does against the run. KJ was fearless when coming up and forcing RBs back inside if not knifing in to make the tackle himself.

Weak cover skills can be schemed around if not too awful. But the inability of your CBs to force the run back inside where they have help... that's a lot harder to hide.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote