View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013   #538
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I wasn't too impressed with his pass rushing, or his abilty to set the edge against the run, but I did like his awareness of where the ball was & his ability to navigate through traffic. Looks more like an ILB to me, or more like an In the box safety unless he can put on some weight.

He looked pretty good off the edge to me. I have not seen an OLB already on the roster show the burst off the edge that he or Jefferson showed in college. That's really ideal for a weakside pass rusher.

Not a necessity, but it's a huge plus.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote