View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013   #536
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
He is flying all over the place at the beginning of the video. Has some technique issues and probably needs to get bulkier but he has potential. As far as our LB position i'm curious if he could get more playing time as an ILB. We'll need to wait and see how he performs.
Looks like he's got a lot of experience rushing from a 2 point stance. I didn't see a lot of speed, or power, but he uses leverage well, he hustles, got an eye for the ball, & understands disrupting a play is sometimes as good as making the stop, or the tackle, or the sack.

He's got the build of a QB, or an in the box safety.

I wasn't too impressed with his pass rushing, or his abilty to set the edge against the run, but I did like his awareness of where the ball was & his ability to navigate through traffic. Looks more like an ILB to me, or more like an In the box safety unless he can put on some weight.