View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013   #44
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Remember when we all hated Kareem Jackson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
LOL, you think about it. The guy has a skill set that allowed him to be successful right out of the gate. He doesn't have other skill sets. Good coaches put players in positions to succeed.

You think Ronde Barber can play man? You think Nnamdi Asomugha can play zone?

My entire point was pro ready means step in on day one and contribute. McCourty did that. KJ contributed to the opponents.

And as I said earlier, none of this matters.
Come on eriadoc. The fact that Belichik had another guy to help out McCourty on a majority of the plays mean that he wasn't Pro-Ready.

If the Texans had the same scheme for Jackson, he would have looked much much better.

One guy plays on the sand slot all by himself; the other with a baby sitter, and you're telling me the guy with a baby sitter holding his hands "Pro-ready"?

His own fans were glad they switched him to safety, and you're telling me he's "Pro-ready"?
It doesn't make any sense, dude.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote