View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #285
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post

According to this, the chance of getting a starter in the fourth round is about 25-30% (and the starters here don't even have to be bona-fine starter; they just need to be able to start a certain number of games in their career, whether their play was mediocre or below average.)
That may be the case, but I can't imagine there are any NFL teams with nothing but 1st - 3rd round draft picks starting on both sides of the ball. I'm just throwing this out there, but I feel like every team has at least 2 or more 4th rounders & later on both sides of the ball.

We've got OD, Newton, Brooks, Myers, & Schaub (more or less) that were orginally 4th or later picks on offense.

Defensively we've got Sharpton (if he wins the battle with 6th rounder Mays).... well... we're stacked defensively. That can't be the norm.