View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #168
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Cowboy fans think in context of "we" as in "we won five superbowls", not reality, as in Roger Starbauch, Troy Aikman and their teammates won those superbowls. All fans are guilty of this but those whose teams have accomplished the most in the past but no foreseeable hope of even coming close in the future are the worst, i.e. cowboy fans. Can't say I blame them, when your future is as dim as The Mariana trench, I would harp on the past too.