View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #514
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26
Quote:
Texans OLB Willie Jefferson on 1st game "It's going to be an eye-opener, out there in the red, white, and blue with that bull on my head ready to make plays"
PDS ‏@PatDStat
Quote:
Herring talked highly of Tuggle and Jefferson when we talked to him. #Texans

Tuggle starting as OLB is warranted. He has slowly climbed the depth chart because of injuries. #Texans

Good chance you will see Sharpton and Mays starting at ILB.
James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quote:
Kubiak said first team will go 10-12 plays. Tate will start. #texans

Kubiak said he expects Arian Foster to be back next week. But said that he expected him back last week too. So well see he said.

Justin Tuggle will start Friday at OLB. #texans

Kubiak said that Mercilus should be back middle of next week. But most likely wont play vs Miami. #texans

Some names thrown out by Kubiak about not playing, Montgomery, Andre Johnson including all players that don't take turf reps. #texans
Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew
Quote:
Kubiak said WR Andre Johnson and other #Texans who haven't practiced on turf lately won't play Friday.
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
Quote:
Kubiak: "Leslie (Frazier) has given Klint an opportunity. I'm so proud of him."

Kubiak on son Klint "it's pretty cool. I'm proud of him. He's worked real hard. I know it's something he wants to do, and Leslie (Frazie ...

Gary Kubiak's oldest son Klint is offensive quality control coach who helps with receivers at Minnesota.

Last edited by Playoffs; 08-07-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote