View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #165
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Another kick in the face for the Boys. After thinking about over night, Brandon Moore the vet guard, after agreeing to a deal with Dallas last night..........decided he'd rather eat glass or retire...........final decision.....retire.
Brandon Moore, Brandon Moore, snap finger, scratch head, thinking... I'll be back, need to do some research.

Ok, I'm back. I picked up the following info from Wikipedia.

Brandon Lamont Moore (born June 3, 1980)
Signed by the New York Jets as an undrafted free agent in 2002.
Signed with the New York Jets as an undrafted free agent on April 26, 2002.
After spending time with the practice squad, Moore first saw action in 2003, appearing in three games and starting one.
The Jets released Moore on February 26, 2009; he was re-signed on February 27, 2009.
Moore was finally selected to his first Pro Bowl after the 2011-2012 season
On August 7, 2013, Moore signed a one year deal with the Dallas Cowboys.
Shortly after, retired to be with family.

Best wishes to Mr. Moore as he enters the next phase of life.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote