View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Adam Schein on Schaub....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansRule1 View Post
Can you elaborate on this? Why?
I'm just being Debbie Downer.

We're extremely lucky that Aj is still playing at the level he is playing at. & Arian Foster is already past the life expectancy of the avg running back.

Antonio had a career year in 2011, then again in 2012. Chances of him doing it again is slim. Jj Watt can't play any better than he did last season (I know... I know...)

But we aren't as young as we used to be & it's going to be difficult to keep this up past three years.... this would be our third year of 10+ wins.

The Colts finally got one after years with Peyton, we could get lucky like that, but I think the odds are against it.

The Patriots haven't won one, since Tom Brady became the Patriots. Remember they used to have a run game & a defense...

But the time is now, if we don't win it this year, I don't think we will anytime soon. We might be good enough to win 10 games in 2015 & 2016, but after that... not so much.