View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #22
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Remember when we all hated Kareem Jackson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
He got Megatron when he was already tired from scorching the field. I'm just joking.

You're right, he's def making positive strides and I'm excited. I'm still not ready for JJo to go anywhere yet, but I like what KJax is doing.
They're two different guys & it's going to help us out a lot having both of them.

Jackson (in my mind) is the guy you want on the bigger more physical players.... including Fitzgerald. Jjo is the guy you want on the speed guys.

I think it was 2012 when we played Baltimore twice. The first time, Torrey Smith lit Kj up & Bolden was having his way with Jjo. The second game, we put the more physical Kj on Bolden & the better long range guy on Smith & pretty much held them in check.

But with a guy like Calvin Johnson, or Reggie Wayne Jjo would be my first choice, but I wouldn't mind putting Kj on them & having him check them on the line, early & often. Once they get past him, we'll be in trouble if Jj ain't doing his thang.