View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #21
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Remember when we all hated Kareem Jackson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
McCourty was voted 1st Team All Pro by Sporting News and 2nd Team All Pro by the AP. THAT is pro ready.
Yeah.. McCourty had an excellent rookie year & hurt my argument that 1st year corners aren't expected to play at that level.

Heck, I'm glad no one called me on Glover Quin. He was what a 4th round pick & had an excellent (at least very good) rookie season the year before we drafted Kareem.