View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Adam Schein on Schaub....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
This team though is loaded from top to bottom and I honestly believe that they are the most talented in the AFC and top 3 in the NFL.
We're kinda sorta where the Cowboys were with Wade & Parcells. Very few people would argue those weren't talented teams, but the question was around their QB. They had a defense, they had a run game, but they also had Tony Romo.

I like Romo as a player, love to watch him play. But I don't want him as a Texan, because of that choke factor. Totally different type of player than Schaub, but the end results so far has been the same.

We should have won the Super Bowl in 2011. No doubt in my mind we'd have beat New England in the AFC Championship game.

We should have won the Super Bowl in 2012, you can't tell me we aren't talented enough.

I think our window closes here in 2013. If we don't win it this year, we're not going to with the group we have here; Smith, Kubiak, & Schaub. We might win 10 games in 2014, but we won't be as close to a Super Bowl as we are today. They won't change Matt Schaub, they won't change Gary Kubiak & we might be a "good" play off team through 2016, but we'll never be closer to a Super Bowl than we are now if we don't win it in 2013.