View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #506
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Anytime Schaub hits someone in stride intrigues me because every time he does it, he proves (to me) that he can do it. That he understands the concept & it becomes more evidence to support a statement he made a while back, that he consciously decides to under-throw a lot of balls.
Understanding the in-stride concept and having the ability to do it consistently at will are two different things. I've always had a problem accepting his statement regarding "consciously deciding to under throw a lot of balls" as anything more than an excuse.......that would also explain an apparent hesitance and/or inability to throw a fade route pass in the EZ.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote