View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #17
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Remember when we all hated Kareem Jackson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I could be wrong, but I thought they said he was the most pro ready. Seeing how McCourty is a safety now & I don't know what Kyle Wilson is doing... kind of hard to fault them on that.
McCourty was voted 1st Team All Pro by Sporting News and 2nd Team All Pro by the AP. THAT is pro ready. If you want to talk about long term ceiling, that's fine, but it's not what they kept saying. Wilson has been a bust, but there were other DBs taken in the first and second round after the Texans pick. I think they pushed it, drafting for need.

I am happy Jackson has improved to the point where he is, though. He's kind of the project that worked out, to contrast Amobi Ok0ye. While I'm glad he worked out, that doesn't mean I'm a fan of first round projects.