View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #16
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Remember when we all hated Kareem Jackson?

"...And Kareem Jackson falls down". LOL, yep, that's what I remember.

I won't lie, I hated this dude and wanted us to find another #1 corner because he, IMO, was worthless.

We did with JJo and Kareem has looked a lot better. You generally look better when you are guarding guys like Andre Roberts instead of guarding Larry Fitzgerald though. I'm excited about the strides he's made, but still not ready for JJo to go anywhere.

Either way, congrats to all of you that said you loved him, expected his garbage play, and stood behind him. I personally think yall are liars, but Captain Hindsight might say differently. Regardless, glad he's come around and excited for this year. I'm just joking and being sarcastic rather than trying to pick a fight FYI.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote