View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #11
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 282867 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Remember when we all hated Kareem Jackson?

Never met the man, so I never hated him. I hated the way he played. I hated that the Texans drafted him in the first round when he clearly wasn't pro-ready, as they kept saying. Hated that they kept repeating that lie while other corners drafted contributed to their teams in better ways.

I'm glad he's finally turned into the player that the Texans insisted he was when they drafted him. His 2011 season should have been his rookie season. In 2010, he was not ready for prime time in any way, shape, or form.