View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #283
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Sharpton has never impressed me on the field as much as he has impressed some of you guys.
For me, it's not that I'm so impressed with Sharpton, it's that I'm not impressed by Mays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Sharpton was a fourth round draft choice; you expect a back-up at that spot.
If you're lucky to get a decent spot starter out of him, IMO, you're on the plus side.
Not me. I'd like to get a starter out of the fourth round. May not be a star like Cushing, but he should "belong" on the field. I don't expect them all to start, but I'm not expecting a back-up from a 4th round pick.

I think the odds are less likely that he'll be a starter, but over time I should have a few 4th rounders starting.