View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #499
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Crick to me, rushes the passer from then interior really well. With Watt, Jamison, Antonio, Crick and maybe Chris Jones I think you have a great set of 5 techniques and interior pass rushers. We are deep there.
Both Crick & Mitchell looked like Antonio Smith in 2009 & 2010. Close, but never finishing. They'd get pressure, & they'd get the QB off the spot, but never closed the deal.

That's still good football, don't get me wrong. I'm agreeing with you more or less in that I think they are both good interior pass rushers. They just need to take that step Antonio did in 2011.