View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #496
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Deepi Sidhu ‏@DeepSlant
Quote:
Cushing says a few months ago he was laid up in bed, needed help with everything. Says it is a relief to be playing again.

Cushing: "This week I practiced at 100%" @HoustonTexans
Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew
Quote:
“My plan is, if he feels fine coming out of today, he will.”--Gary Kubiak on if #Texans @BenTateRB will start @ MIN.

Kubiak said it was good to have Sam Montgomery back on field. Won't play at MIN, did scout team work today.

Kubiak excited to see how far young RB's, DJ Swearinger have come when #Texans play at MIN.
PDS ‏@PatDStat
Quote:
Asked McCain who gave him his nickname Hot Sauce. Said he has had it since his rookie year, but can't remember who gave it to him. #Texans

Asked McCain on what keeps him motivated. He said when he goes home and see his daughter. That is all the motivation he needs. #Texans

Brice McCain says he is hungry to get back on the field. He is coming off a foot injury that landed him on the IR last season.

Montgomery said he will be sitting out the game against Minnesota, and be focused on getting ready for the Miami game. #Texans

Kubiak thinking there will be 19-20 guys not available for the game vs. Minnesota. #Texans
James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quote:
Brian Cushing said he won't play Friday but hopes to play against the Dolphins in week two of the preseason. #texans

Kubiak said about 19-20 guys won't make trip. #texans

Plan for Tate to start Friday. #texans

Wade Smith might not play at all and Harris might not even make the trip. #texans
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
Quote:
Kubiak says one of many things he likes bout Schaub is how hard he works. First one in and last to leave.
Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro
Quote:
"I’m really excited. I’ve been waiting since I was a little kid to put the uniform on." -- Justin Tuggle on his first game #TexansTalk

The plan is for Ben Tate to start on Friday.

Wade Smith wont play much if he plays at all.

Last edited by Playoffs; 08-07-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote