View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #7
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Remember when we all hated Kareem Jackson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Kareem was awful when he first got here. He was not that good his second season either when Jason Allen was taking some snaps from him.

Last year was his first complete season where he really showed his ability.

But really, even as a rookie Kareem was pretty good at plays that happened in front of him or withing the first 10-15 yards. It's when he had to flip his hips and run that he struggled. Long passes where not kind to him.

Last year though, he was 100% better at deep passes that he had been. His confidence just grew once he felt he could defend deep down the field.
Agreed Rey and I expect to see even more improvement again this season. From what we're hearing from camp KJ has honed his skills and technique even more and has taken another big step.

He still can't stop Octopus Hands Nuk but neither can JJo but he did shut down Megatron in the second half last season when he told Vance Joseph to "Let me chase him." I chuckle every time I think about that.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote