View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013   #1
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Remember when we all hated Kareem Jackson?

I was screwing around on the internet this morning at work and came across this hilarious piece of audio from 2010 that never gets old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNg9qDyViCc

It got me thinking about how terrible he used to be and how I wanted to personally pack his bags and send him out of town. I used to literally go and get a beer from the kitchen and hear on TV in the back ground the Texans give up a big play and I knew before I would even come back and see the replay that Jackson shat his pants on defense and 9 out of 10 times I was right.

Now though, I have to say, I love him back there with JJo and if this front 7 holds up, we should really be exciting on D imo.

I realize this is not a groundbreaking thread/post but A) I wanted to post that audio clip cause it is just funny and B) I haven't been in this main part of the board since last season so I'm unaware of how many, if any threads there have recently been about KJ.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote