View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013   #537
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

I'm lovin' me some Nuk.

Quote:
When Hopkins and the Texans hit the turf at Mall of America Field in the Metrodome Friday evening, it will be a special moment, but not overwhelming.

“It’s going to be great,” Hopkins said. “It’s a dream come true, but I’m not really worried about that. As soon as I got out here the first day, all the dreams and stuff go out the window and it’s time to go to work.”
That right there Ladies & Gentlemen is a 21 year old Pro. I can't wait to see this cat under the lights. He's been there before in school. He ain't gonna wilt!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote