View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013   #199
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Nothing against Mayock & Zeirline, but I think you're right. They may have pretty good knowledge about the game & the players, & maybe some insight about what teams are looking for.

But I don't think their grades are the Gospel a lot of people think they are. It's impossible to make one list that matches all 32 teams with any usable accuracy.
I think you're missing the point here, in both instances with Mayock and Zierlein, it was not a compiled list or anything that they had individually done. Both Mayock and Zierlein said their contacts (source) told them that their teams had taken Montgomery off their draft boards. In the case of Mayock his comment was most and with Zierlein it was one. I still don't know why they would lie about something like this. ????
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote