View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013   #198
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Look you were the one who asked for me to corroborate my post, I provided more than one and you choose not to believe either. This much I do know, Mayock & Zielein have better contacts and inside information than anyone on this board, including you, so pardon me if I choose to believe Mayock & Zierlein. They may not know every teams complete draft board but they do know plenty of people who do and confide in them. And like I said before why would they lie? and I am not the one suffering from denial here. There is an old saying, don't ask the question if you don't want to know the answer.
I've seen several players with work ethic issues. I've seen several players with serious developmental needs. But I've never seen a player completely off every teams draft board for something as silly as what we've seen.

Unless there's a mountain of evidence that Mayock & Zierline are witholding, it just doesn't make sense.

Why would they lie? Because they heard one or two teams had taken him off their board, maybe a dozen... either way, it's a big story, so they ran it.

Not really a lie per se, just over emphasis on a particular thing.