View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013   #14
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Story of Willie Jefferson OLB SFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I heard on the radio today that Willie Jefferson was kicked out of Baylor because they exhausted their disciplinary procedures concerning his marijuana use.

Here, in the OP of this thread, we hear that Willie Jefferson & his friend were busted as they fell asleep in the Taco Bell Drive through.

When I heard the Taco Bell thing, I thought, "No big deal." It's a little thing. NOW, after finding out Baylor addressed this issue several times kicked him out of the program, then he still has issues @ SFA... I'm starting to wonder about this kid. Wonder if he truly understands & appreciates the position he is in.

He appears to be a talented MoFo, but I hope his drug days are behind him, regardless how "recreational"
We obviously don't really know, but Braman also had drug issues in college and is arguably our best non-kicker special teamer.