View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013   #197
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Look, I don't care if this kid ever plays a down for the Texans. I just don't think Mayock or LZ know the draft boards of multiple teams especially below the 2nd round. I'm sorry but they simply don't know about these down the chart players and if they pretend to they are pumping themselves up.
Nothing against Mayock & Zeirline, but I think you're right. They may have pretty good knowledge about the game & the players, & maybe some insight about what teams are looking for.

But I don't think their grades are the Gospel a lot of people think they are. It's impossible to make one list that matches all 32 teams with any usable accuracy.