View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013   #196
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Look, I don't care if this kid ever plays a down for the Texans. I just don't think Mayock or LZ know the draft boards of multiple teams especially below the 2nd round. I'm sorry but they simply don't know about these down the chart players and if they pretend to they are pumping themselves up.
Look you were the one who asked for me to corroborate my post, I provided more than one and you choose not to believe either. This much I do know, Mayock & Zielein have better contacts and inside information than anyone on this board, including you, so pardon me if I choose to believe Mayock & Zierlein. They may not know every teams complete draft board but they do know plenty of people who do and confide in them. And like I said before why would they lie? and I am not the one suffering from denial here. There is an old saying, don't ask the question if you don't want to know the answer.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote