View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Story of Willie Jefferson OLB SFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
I like to see the Texans giving someone a chance even if they might have a slight police record. It wasn't thuggish, he wasn't robbing someone, he just smoked a little something and got caught. Kids do it.
I heard on the radio today that Willie Jefferson was kicked out of Baylor because they exhausted their disciplinary procedures concerning his marijuana use.

Here, in the OP of this thread, we hear that Willie Jefferson & his friend were busted as they fell asleep in the Taco Bell Drive through.

When I heard the Taco Bell thing, I thought, "No big deal." It's a little thing. NOW, after finding out Baylor addressed this issue several times kicked him out of the program, then he still has issues @ SFA... I'm starting to wonder about this kid. Wonder if he truly understands & appreciates the position he is in.

He appears to be a talented MoFo, but I hope his drug days are behind him, regardless how "recreational"