View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013   #31
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where do Texans Rank in the AFC ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I would say #1 or #2. I think Denver will finish with the top seed, but that's not a for sure thing. Talent wise, the Texans are the best team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
this will be a weird year in the AFC IMO

and think Finallllyyy both NE and Denver will be just utter dog poo and one team will be like top 10 draft pick bad

but then obvs teams will fill that void

I think Dolphins and like KC will both be like 10+ win teams

and the Texans will face one of them in the div round and they will prob give us a Hell of a battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
NE and Denver will be dog poo, and one will have a losing record and get a top ten pick?

I'll take that bet.
Denver could be .... really good. IF they can keep Peyton upright. They did improve their WR corps , probably the leagues best group top to bottom. If they can keep Manning upright , they are hard to beat.
But with all those injuries to their OL ... Its highly questionable that they keep him upright .... and he is pretty old and not that fleet of foot. If they don't get their act together up front , Manning might not finish the season.

If he fails to finish the season , they aren't a very good team.

NE .... Its all on Tom Brady. He lost his top three targets .... He'll have to make their replacements look like all pro's. He has the ability to do that ... but its a tall task to ask him to do so for a full season ... then the tougher competition in the playoffs. I could see them @ something like 9-7 / 10-6.

I have to put the Texans above NE at this point .. Not so much above Denver , those two are interchangeable at the top IMO.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote