View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013   #3
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12817 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp: Beat the Crowd?

I went Sunday. We got their at 5 am and it was already a couple of hundred people their!!! We were able to get some seats on the bleachers thankfully. If you're going to want to sit down I suggest you go get a seat first thing. Than while you or you're wife are checking out the other activitives yall can save each others seat. When I went, their wasn't any autograph lottery neither. Not sure if they're doing that anymore. The only game worth taking your time on is the reliant Nrg booth where you can spin the wheel for a chance to win some game tickets. Watt and Duane Brown came to sign autographs in the bleachers where we were at the end of practice as well. Hope you find this info helpful.
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote