View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013   #193
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 385172 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

Quote:
“The ankle feels pretty good,” Montgomery said. “I’m doing drops, doing cuts, doing sprints, getting out of stances and everything I can normally. It’s a little sore at times but still I push through it and get better every day.”
Quote:
“Honestly, I feel like I’m right there with the team,” Montgomery said. “You know, I come out there every day with my notepad, my book and I take a lot of mental reps, write down everything, do what I’m supposed to do and I take advantage of every last opportunity I’m given.”
Quote:
“It was just a whole thing of being a pro, learning how to get out there and how to get yourself better without even being in the plays,” he said. “Ed Reed does such a great job of it; a lot of older guys helped me out. It’s helping make me into a pro.”
Quote:
“Well, you know, in life there is a lot of adversity,” Montgomery said. “Every man or woman has to conquer adversity in life. I believe that’s one of the things that helps you grow into a man or a woman. I just believe that I’m writing my history right here of what kind of guy I am and what kind of player I’m going to be.”
http://www.csnhouston.com/football-h...-better-player

Still waiting for the 1st Chapter, Sonic.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote