View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013   #11
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Story of Willie Jefferson OLB SFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Even though...

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL

I still have to think the game catches up to him at some point in the preseason. If not, and he's able to keep his head above water, then the Texans Front Office has made a tremendous steal from the UDFA ranks. Here's hoping...
I think you're right while he's playing every down in the preseason. But I think Kubiak is probably looking at him as a situational pass rusher at this point. Allow him to play and not think too much. That's why I think its important for Sam to get back healthy. He'll probably play the run a lot better.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote