View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013   #476
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 309459 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Live action video from today: http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...3-381d2e202b7e

...including a siiiiick catch by Keyshawn Martin.

===========================

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
Quote:
Willie Jefferson eats five meals a day and lifts weights like crazy to gain weight and get stronger. He has amazing quickness off the edge.

Gary Kubiak says rookie OLB Willie Jefferson has a "chance to help us immediately." Jefferson is almost 6-6 and is up to 250 from 233.
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
LG Wade Smith banged his knee. CB Brandon Harris has a hamstring issue. #Texan

Kubiak says Ben Tate should be back tomorrow. They're still working with getting Arian Foster healthy. #Texans
James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quote:
Kubiak said Arian Foster had a really good day of work on the side. Said now its a matter of getting him worked back in. #texans

Brooks Reed said he's a go for Friday but doesn't know how much he'll play. #texans

Hopkins said that sometimes he catches himself just watching Andre run his routes and not focusing on his own. #texans

Wade Smith left practice with a knee. #texans

Kubiak said Tate could be back tomorrow. #texans

The #texans got the fans to cheer and get loud as Bullock kicked a field goal to end practice early.
Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew
Quote:
Gary Kubiak thinks #Texans RB Ben Tate will be back at practice tomorrow.

WR DeAndre Hopkins said he doesn't back down from talking on field, but lets his play do most of the chatter.

As #Texans practice ends, the band playing in parking lot is belting out a cover of Journey's 'Don't Stop Believin'.
Johnson, Wood battling for 3rd RB spot

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro
Quote:
Willie Jefferson on Friday's game: “Ever since I was a little kid, watching Super Bowls at the house, you always want to play in a real NFL game and I guess I get my shot.” #TexansTalk

Last edited by Playoffs; 08-06-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote