View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013   #271
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Are those total tackles or are those Solo tackles.

I'm asking because I've looked at a few different places and those numbers seem off even with the typo corrected.

*I know that different places will have different stats...Just asking for clarification on how the tackles are classified here
Looks like solo not including sacks. And with PFF they will generally differ as there whole theme is to review game film and base their information regarding what they see instead of just number presentation. So if they don't think a guy was awarded a stat correctly their site will illustrate and vice versa and such.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote