View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013   #160
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
whenever someone turns around and says!!! that it doesn't matter
what someone did 15-20 years ago, is not only trying to take away
history. But is a direct slap in the face to those who have earned
their right to be called winners
I don't know about that. The only person left from the Cowboy's 90s dynasty is Jerrah & Garrett. Most people don't give them much credit for that era because Garrett was a back up & Jerrah ruined your team.

Most of us here have much respect for Emmit & don't appreciate the way he was ushered out of Dallas. Respect for Troy Aikman, even though some of us understate his ability as a QB & leader. Much respect for Larry Allen, most of that OL, DL, LBs, FBs.... heck, all the players that made it happen.

The team that will take the field in 2013, like you say doesn't "size up"

When I say the Cowboys suck, I'm not talking about the dynasty, or the Triplettes. I'm talking about Romo & Jerrah.