View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013   #22
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young to the Cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
I assume you are referring to the Manziel thread. but if you read it without burnt orange shades, you'll see that while I lean to giving him the benefit of the doubt, I certainly don't got the length of the VY fanboys of defending him at all costs and relieve him of any responsibility whatsoever. These are the people whmo I've already seen post they hope Aaron Rogers gets injured.
I don't wear "burnt orange shades" as you should know by my stance on VY and his fanboys.

Fanboys in general are annoying, especially when they are part of your own fanbase.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote