View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013   #111
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43559 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Godalmighty, this is such a tiring argument:

- Cowboys suck!
- We won 5 Superbowls.
- Romo threw 5 int's the other day.
- We won 5 Superbowls.
- Jerry got another facelift.
- We won 5 Superbowls.

No one is taking Cowboys history away. Everyone knows that the Cowboys were once a great organization, one that won multiple championships and assembled great teams, one that was worthy of being admired. TexasCowboy, even you know that they no longer are that type of an organization. I'm not a Cowboy hater, a lot of my friends are Cowboys fans, but throwing out the 5 Superbowls as an argument every single time is ridiculous. We don't live in a binary world, there are shades of gray, and while I understand that this thread is confrontational by definition, we can still have a normal discussion here. Most of us are much younger than you are and don't have the memories of the 60's and 70's Cowboys the way you do, and the last 15 years of Cowboys history are not something to be admired.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote