View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264425 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Vince Young to the Cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Adam Wexler ‏@awexler
Quote:
RT @JosinaAnderson: Breaking: Source: Vince Young will sign a 1-year deal with #Packers.

You know, I was one of those guys who thought VY could make it as a QB in this league. I really thought he had the mental toughness to put up with the crap he was going to have to put up with & still excel at his craft.

I thought he got a raw deal in Tennessee. Doesn't matter if you agree or not, that's what I thought.

But I thought he would be redeemed in Philly.

But when Vick got hurt & they but that fool in the game, I was embarrassed. Seriously, I thought about how I could go back & delete all my posts on this board about that sucker.

Packers signed him. Chances are he's going to be playing this preseason with guys way less talented than he is. He'll have an opportunity to prove he wasn't a joke.

But I won't be watching. I'll hear about it in the news one way or the other, but I'm leaning towards not.