Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013   #342
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Oh his parents are for sure culpable in whatever comes of this. How they could allow/enable their son to do some of this stuff is beyond me. Especially allowing a buddy who has already gotten him into trouble to be his personal assistant and manage much of his life outside of football. That is just DUMB.
I'm not going to say that his parents don't shoulder some blame. They raised him. I have no idea what kind of parents they were though.

What I want to know is this: Manziel is 20 years old...At what point does a string of questionable behavior and possible mistakes get squarely placed on his decision making?

If this was VY, how would you feel about it? Do we care that VY grew up in a tough situation and struggled with things when we ridicule him?

At some point, everybody has got to be their own man/woman. He needs to look in the mirror and ask himself if he's doing anything to bring this drama in his life.