Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013   #11
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 20837 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Oh his parents are for sure culpable in whatever comes of this. How they could allow/enable their son to do some of this stuff is beyond me. Especially allowing a buddy who has already gotten him into trouble to be his personal assistant and manage much of his life outside of football. That is just DUMB.
Because he's 18+ and he can in reality do what he wants when he wants, if he so desires. His parents really have no claim on him at this point if they really tried to enforce it, you'll only end up in a bad spot.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring: