View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013   #253
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

the Texans are better @ ILB today because they have both Mays and Sharpton. Neither is some sort of all world player. Mays is more proven because he has multiple season of being generic NFL starter. Sharpton has been in the system three years and has flashed energy/hitting ability but has missed way too much time because of health. I am fine waiting to see the battle play out on the field letting the one or the other win the starting job and the other being the top back-up for both ILB positions.