Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013   #340
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 45235 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Why do you keep trying to make excuses for his actions?

I mean, I get that you're an A&M guy but can you not take a logical look at Manziel?

I've seen parents that view their kids with less bias.

You have blamed everyone except Manziel for any trouble/drama he's gotten into. The media, his parents, his money, peoples perception of hi, his friend, fans, haters....

Are you his publicist?

The kid has some things he needs to work on. He's young, hopefully he gets it figured out.
Oh his parents are for sure culpable in whatever comes of this. How they could allow/enable their son to do some of this stuff is beyond me. Especially allowing a buddy who has already gotten him into trouble to be his personal assistant and manage much of his life outside of football. That is just DUMB.