View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013   #462
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 245923 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Video link: http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...e-f5f59a89b9cb

Ed Reed interview with Deion Sanders on NFL Network was great.

Ed(hip) told Sanders today that he's 75-80 percent and he wouldn't play if today was the season opener. If the Super Bowl was today, "I'd play."

Note: It was Reed who asked Deion to speak to the DBs today.

"Work on your craft, you're an artist. Get better at your craft." Reed to Texans DBs.

On of the first things he did -- Ed bought Andre a bicycle to keep him in shape, "This is his team. I want him to be the MVP of this league. I want him to win that Super Bowl."

Every Texans DB will have Deion's phone number, to call and ask questions any time. Pretty frickin' cool.

===============================

Quotes: Texans Training Camp Day 10

Head Coach Gary Kubiak
QB Matt Schaub

Last edited by Playoffs; 08-05-2013 at 02:42 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote