Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013   #330
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Davis isn't even the backup right now. Joeckel's little brother is the number 2 behind Johnny right now. A&M is screwed with either one at QB though. Joeckel's the more polished passer at this point so he'll probably get the nod if they need someone. I'm going to say that Manziel doesn't miss any time though. It wasn't a very well kept secret that Lache Seastrunk got paid during his recruitment a few years ago, but the NCAA could never prove it. I think that's ultimately what's gonna happen here.
I think manziel is too high profile. I think they are going to keep fishing until they get something.

Regarding the back up situation...he'll if I know. I just know them from the video game and Davis is pretty nice on there...lol