View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013   #38
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Story of Willie Jefferson OLB SFA

Man I wanted Jordan. He would have been nice in this defense.

But now that TK mentions it, I think wj might be a close replica, probably a better pass rusher though.

I've seen Willie play quite a bit in person when I went to watch my brothers games. The guy was a monster off the edge. A monster. Now, he wasn't going against top level comp, but I know what I see. Quick off the snap, uses his arms well, and uses his athleticism well. Some guys are workout athletes and it doesn't translate to the field...not with Jefferson. He stood out. His size and ability was very noticeable.

I'm excited to see him. It's crazy having seen him up there at SFA and then he's playing for the Texans. I hope he makes the team, but he's going to have to play well...we'll see!
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote