View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013   #249
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I hope you're not suggesting that Sharpton doesn't make mistakes (in his limited number of snaps). Go back to last year's home game versus the Jags and watch Sharpton blow a goal line assignment and allow a wide open TD pass to Marcedes Lewis. The problem here is that one of these "liabilities" will be needed to start on this defense. I would choose the one with more experience (Mays) who can stay on the field (Mays). I think Wade will do the same.
Honestly I don't know who starts, but just me not having seen sharpton much at all I'd go with mays. I know he's going to play fast and hit people. I have no idea what sharpton looks like as a LB really. So I'll plead ignorance here.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote