View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #37
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 12837 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Story of Willie Jefferson OLB SFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You guys know I don't watch college football, so I really have no knowledge of he new players coming in. I happen to be watching the HoF game tonight & I see this kid, Dion Jordan.

6'6" 248lbs playing DE for the Miami Dolphins. I thought, "hmm" I also would have thought he was too lanky to play DE, especially against the run. But the Dolphins thought enough of this guy to draft him 3rd overall.

Similar size to Willie Jefferson.
Surprisingly enough, Jefferson looks more athletic than Dion Jordan. Both struggle vs. the Run, but Jordan is probably better in coverage.
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote