View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #247
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I would take Dobbins over Mays to be on the safe side.
Until Mays cut down on his mistakes, that's the way I see it.
You just can't afford to have a liability on the field.
I hope you're not suggesting that Sharpton doesn't make mistakes (in his limited number of snaps). Go back to last year's home game versus the Jags and watch Sharpton blow a goal line assignment and allow a wide open TD pass to Marcedes Lewis. The problem here is that one of these "liabilities" will be needed to start on this defense. I would choose the one with more experience (Mays) who can stay on the field (Mays). I think Wade will do the same.