View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013   #36
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Story of Willie Jefferson OLB SFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You guys know I don't watch college football, so I really have no knowledge of he new players coming in. I happen to be watching the HoF game tonight & I see this kid, Dion Jordan.

6'6" 248lbs playing DE for the Miami Dolphins. I thought, "hmm" I also would have thought he was too lanky to play DE, especially against the run. But the Dolphins thought enough of this guy to draft him 3rd overall.

Similar size to Willie Jefferson.
Some of us in the college FB and mock draft forum liked him very much, but we all believed that he will be long gone by the time the Texans pick; we didn't have any problem with his weight.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote